- CAMDRAsked on February 19, 2013 at 02:20 PM
Our website is www.Camdr.ca
our forms are getting the current error:
v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^
I did some research and this is somthign witht he form cache?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 03:37 PM
I checked your form and seems to be working now. Let us know if that isn't the case.
- gsgAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 03:41 PM
I just reazlied this is not my question. He is getting the same error I am.
- CAMDRAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 03:57 PM
Still getting the error when using chrome. But not on IE.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 04:07 PM
It is a caching issue on your google chrome browser. Please clear the browsers cache and cookies.
I have checked the form using Chrome and works fine.