- riverinatradiesAsked on February 19, 2013 at 07:37 PM
Hi just wondering if there is anyway that when a form is submitted the details can be sent to me as an SMS as well as an email???
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 08:53 PM
You'd be able to find this thread helpful.
You should enter the phone number along with the mobile service provider you are using as explained on that thread. Example: email@example.com. Simply set this as your form recipient email address to be able to get an SMS Notifications on every form submissions. Here's how to set that to your form.1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:
7. Click "Finish" and Save your form.Hope this helps. Thanks!