- tackaAsked on May 17, 2010 at 10:12 AMHi,i want to translate "this field is required" popup into my language. AFAIK this can be changed in jotform.js file. I dont know howto migrate this to my own server. Whole jotform is working when i just copy/paste full source code to my php file (but then script src is 'http://www.jotform.com/min/g=jotform&', so I don`t have acces to change it), when I download full zip package (script src is 'min/q=jotform&', jotform.js is located in js sub-folder) and put it on my server it doesn`t work (page breaks are broken etc)How can I do this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 17, 2010 at 10:24 AMI added the problem with page breaks to our bug list. We will look into it.
- tackaAnswered on May 17, 2010 at 10:26 AMYeah, that`s exactly wham i`m doing - i download it in zip, extract, put on my server and it does not work:) (page breaks are broken, next/previous buttons too, captcha isn`t working)can i fix it fast for myself? ;]
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 17, 2010 at 10:28 AMOK. I noted other problems on the bug list: "page breaks are broken, next/previous buttons too, captcha isn`t working"
I don't know if you can fix it yourself. You can give it a try. They are not supposed to be broken.
- tackaAnswered on May 17, 2010 at 10:29 AMlooks like something is wrong with loading js:)
- stainle55Answered on June 30, 2010 at 01:13 AMzip file has script src as 'min/g=jotform&' but there is no min directory in the zip file only css and js directories. Am I missing something here?If I change the script src to 'http://www.jotform.com/min/g=jotform&' some js works but the form looks pretty crappy. If I leave the file as is, nothing works.What should the correct script source be when using the zip file?
- nvhukAnswered on July 02, 2010 at 02:32 PMHi, After wasting much time I have found the problem with the ZIP file and been able to correct the problem. 1. You will have to change "min/g=jotform&" to "http://www.jotform.com/min/g=jotform&"2. You will need to either change:to OR Move the "big.css" file into the folder named 'styles'. 3. You may also have to create a CalendarView.css file, as it is required but not provided in the ZIP file. You can obtain it from here: http://www.jotform.com/css/calendarview.cssMost of the problems are because the locations given are incorrect. This has solved it for me, I hope it solves someone else's problems too! :)Also, I am very annoyed with JotForm, as reading around on the Support Forum, quite a few people are facing the same problem and they have not been able to find it! I think I might be taking my business elsewhere! (My line breaks in this post have also disappeared :/)
- stainle55Answered on July 05, 2010 at 12:42 AMI thought the purpose for the zip file was to provide a standalone package that doesn't rely on jotform server resources. If I have to use scripts on jotforms server "http://www.jotform.com/min/g=jotform&" this is not an option for me and I have spent considerable time developing a form I will not be able to use.Can someone from Jotforms please provide information on how to get the zip file package working standalone.