- COLIN LaurenceAsked on February 20, 2013 at 10:07 AM
quand je fais des essais et que j'envoie des demandes depuis mon jotform deamnde de devis et contacts
ces demandes n'apparaissent aue dans soumissions !
Comment faire pour que mes demandes de devis et contacts de mon site www.cote-ombre.fr arrivent dans mes boîtes mails (gmail, incredimail et webmail )?...
Merci de votre aide
Mme COLIN Laurence
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Here's a guide on how you can send notifications to your email address: Setting Up Email Notifications. But if you mean to only change the recipient email address on a form, use this guide: Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications.
Furthermore, check this guide to avoid future problems: How to setup email alerts to prevent "emails not being received" issues.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 01:55 PM
For some reason, your response came out empty. Can you please response using this link? http://jotform.me/answers/182594-je-souhaite-que-mes-demandes-de-devis-et-contacts-arrivent-dans-ma-bo-te-mail-contact-cote-ombre-fr#1
- Mrs Laurence COLINAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 04:12 AM
Well, I was asking you in my last message you received empty that I would like to know if there is a way to get a jotform in French because when a form is sent it says "please wait" and when a field is not filled up properly it says it in english and unfortunately all french people do not speak english !!!!
Looking forward to hearing from you,
- Mrs Laurence COLINAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 04:14 AM
Did you receive my message because when I posted it it asked me a password and everything dissapeared ....?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 08:26 AM
You can actually have Jotform in a french language. You can also change the warning messages as well.
1. Go to homepage www.jotform.com
2. On the bottom right, you can see the dropdown. It's in English by default.
If you want to edit the warning messages, then it's possible.
1. go to Preferences
2. Click on Advance Settings
3. Click Edit Warnings