- DiamondBentleyAsked on March 21, 2011 at 09:59 PM
I do not agree that - have recieved as many SSL submissions as you claim this month and would like to find out if you have any evidence that I have used that much...and if it is a monthly limit when will the forms be re-activated?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 02:34 AM
I apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused but free accounts only get 10 SSL submissions per month. Your forms have been deactivated because you have used up your monthly limit. Your forms will be reactivated on the next month although if you upgrade your account to premium, your forms will be reactivated instantly. On top of that you'll get 1,000 secure submissions monthly.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 07:10 AM
Can you give us the links of the sites where your forms are in?
- DiamondBentleyAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 03:43 PM
ok, i have reveiewed our submissions and although i still don't agree that we have used more than ten in the last 30 days, we recieved one submission four times, although i have set the form not to accept duplicate entries...so that is not my fault! are you saying that i must pay to update my account because someone else abuses the forms?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 08:58 AM
The usage of the forms is based on submission, so if there were 4 duplicate entries as you said, then each of them is equivalent to a submission. Can we know when have you configured your form not to receive duplicate entries?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 12:14 PM
I have reset your SSL counts so that your account will not be disabled. If you keep receiving SSL submissions please let us know.