- juleslediardAsked on February 20, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Is it possible to create customised reports that only pull particular data from a form.
For example on the form I have created is it possible to pull a report that just shows the forms that have been submitted by a particular group eg sports clubs, societies. The reason for this is that these submissions are going to different staff and it would be helpful if they could have a report that showed just "their" events that they are approving.
(the form I am using is embedded on my personal website at the moment before we put it live on our organsiation website - have posted the link below)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 01:31 PM
That's not possible with the current version of Visual Report Builder. However, we have an available app like Formalytics which I think may help you do this, though it is still in beta phase so I couldn't guarantee you on it's capability since it is still under on JotForm's Laboratory. http://www.jotform.me/formalytics/app.php. Formalytics allows you to filter data on a particular field so this might at least help.
- drakeladueAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM
hey Jotform Support!! Can I get a password into the beta version of this?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 17, 2013 at 03:43 PM
Hi, are you refering to this http://www.jotform.com/formalytics/app.php ? You can use your JotForm login account to have access.
Inform us if you have further inquiry.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 05:04 PM
We will resolve your issue here http://www.jotform.com/answers/644265
- Adolfo GarciaAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 12:02 AM
Is this feature not available yet? the creation of the custom report too print out the information for a single submitted form?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 04:01 AM
This is already possible. Filter has been implemented on visual report builder.