What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Feature Requests: Master should see what sub user creates / shared folders should inheretly share all files added to themAsked by chabad on February 20, 2013 at 12:46 PM
1.There should be an option to share a folder so that anything created in that folder can be seen by the subuser, even things created after you share it not that every time you create a new form you need to share again.
2. You should be able to see in the master acount new forms the subuser creates.
Thanks for your requests!
We appreciate your input!
I have forwarded this to our dev team and they will update you with any news on this matter.
1. When you share a folder with a sub-user all forms inside that folder is shared with that user. And when you add a new form under that folder the new form is also automatically shared.
2. If the sub-user makes changes on the forms under a shared folder or creates a new form under the shared folder those changes are also available to the master account.
Hi, in regard to item #2 above, we are testing JotForm enterprise wide. We can't:
1) Sub user cannot drag a form into a folder that has the "Share all forms" permission.
2) User cannot create a new form into a folder that has the "Share all forms" permission.
3) User clone's form in shared folder, but it is placed in the user's personnal My Forms.
User is using IE 10 in compatibility mode and FireFox.
User also created his account before we created purchased a multi user account. Our college purchase the 10 user license after this user created his account, and then I added this user as a sub account.
Can you please open a separate so we can look into it and escalate if necesary?