- chabadAsked on February 20, 2013 at 12:46 PM
1.There should be an option to share a folder so that anything created in that folder can be seen by the subuser, even things created after you share it not that every time you create a new form you need to share again.
2. You should be able to see in the master acount new forms the subuser creates.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 01:08 PM
Thanks for your requests!
We appreciate your input!
I have forwarded this to our dev team and they will update you with any news on this matter.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 19, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1. When you share a folder with a sub-user all forms inside that folder is shared with that user. And when you add a new form under that folder the new form is also automatically shared.
2. If the sub-user makes changes on the forms under a shared folder or creates a new form under the shared folder those changes are also available to the master account.
- andreecAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Hi, in regard to item #2 above, we are testing JotForm enterprise wide. We can't:
1) Sub user cannot drag a form into a folder that has the "Share all forms" permission.
2) User cannot create a new form into a folder that has the "Share all forms" permission.
3) User clone's form in shared folder, but it is placed in the user's personnal My Forms.
User is using IE 10 in compatibility mode and FireFox.
User also created his account before we created purchased a multi user account. Our college purchase the 10 user license after this user created his account, and then I added this user as a sub account.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 08, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Can you please open a separate so we can look into it and escalate if necesary?