- bwimagingAsked on March 21, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Hi, first off, love your product. Now for the question: Can you design and customize the look and feel of the submission page?
Looking forward to your answers.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 01:25 AM
By submission page, do you mean the Thank You page that comes right after hitting the submit button? If so, YES you can customize it. You can do so by doing the ff:
1. Click on Thank You button at the toolbar section of the Form Builder
2. Choose between Custom URL or Thank You message.
With custom URL you can pretty much change it to any webpage/URL you want. You can even change it to a direct link to a file (for download).
Choosing Thank You message will bring up an html editor where you can customize the message to your liking. Any html tag can be used.
- bwimagingAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 01:34 AM
Hi Neil, I should have been more specific.
This submissions page:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 02:17 AM
No worries :)
Unfortunately though, customizing that page is not possible as of now. However, you can always view your submissions in another style using the Reports function.
Reports can be viewed in different formats.
- allanftdAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 02:30 AM
May we ask what exactly would you like to change in the Submissions Page? Please let us know so that we can try to include this feature for future consideration.
Currently, you can do the following customizations in the Public Submissions Page:
- rearrange the order of the columns in the table by dragging the column headings
- make the grid larger
- add/remove column fields by clicking the gear icon
Apart from that you cannot make any other changes such as the page layout and color scheme at this time.
We appreciate your feedback and thank you for using JotForm!
- ajbatacAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 10:01 AM
We were thinking of embedding the submissions page into a themed wordpress admin. The additional links
* My Forms
* User Guide
aside from the actual report itself may confuse the non-tech-savvy user.
Yes, the HTML table listing should do. However, the submissions page looks like exactly what we needed.
Maybe offer this customization to premium users?
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 11:36 PM
Embedding the submissions page to a wordpress admin seems like a great idea. However, we cannot promise that the feature you're requesting for [re: submissions page customization] will be made available. I believe that the Reports Wizard more than makes up for what is lacking in the Submissions page.
Take the RSS Listing, for example, which outputs a nicely formatted XML document. You can use php cURL to parse data from this xml and have it displayed in any manner you want. Now, that's customization taken to the next level!