- SeVendeEnLosCabosAsked on March 22, 2011 at 01:32 AM
I need a form that when it is filled properly, another form be displayed, In order to not receive 2 submissions, is that possible to insert a form into another form?, so when first form is properly filled and an accept button (not submit button) is clicked then the other form be displayed automaticly
- allanftdAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 03:36 AM
In order for you to accomplish this, you may find JotForm's Conditions feature very helpful. You can provide a set of instructions that your form should perform depending on what your visitor selects or enters in your form (condition). For more information, please visit this article - http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Conditional-Logic-on-Forms
Please try this feature and let us know if this will be sufficient for your currrent requirements. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 03:44 AM
You can also make this possible by doing the ff:
1. Set the fields on your first form as *Required. Click on each field and then click the Required button.
2. Insert a Page Break after your "first form" fields
3. Then insert your "second form" elements after the Page Break
Users will have to fill out every field on the first part of your form before they could click Next and go to the second part.