- jillynneAsked on February 20, 2013 at 04:59 PM
I've updated my form, but when I test it on my website, it's still showing the original version.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on February 20, 2013 at 07:19 PM
Hello jillynne, If the form is not updating I advise that you re-embed your form to your website using the IFRAME method instead of the embed code. I attach a screenshot of it so you have a clear idea.
From the Setup & Embed, click Embed button and choose Iframe
From the next window just copy the whole iframe code and paste it on your website code.
This should also fix most embed problems. Please let me know if this works and post again if the problem still persists so we can help you again. Thank you.
- jillynneAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Thanks, it is working now.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Good to hear that. Feel free to contact us again if you need our assistance.
Have a great day!
- jillynneAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 04:37 PM
I just noticed on my iframe code on my webpage, that I cannot get the frame to be as large as the form when it's expanded after clicking on the credit card button.
I added scrolling so at least you can get to it now, but even after changing the height, it still won't expand the height of the frame.
How can I fix this?
Form is embedded on this page: http://www.creativejpromos.com/test.cfm?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 05:11 PM
Please try to increase your form iframe height from 688px to 710px, that should display the whole form without the scrolling attribute;