- emmmalAsked on February 20, 2013 at 06:01 PM
I`ve embedded a contact form in iweb, which appears well, when I open the website local on my computer. But when I want to browse the contact site in online mode, the site appears, but without the forms. I`m sure, that I`ve uploaded correctly the site via ftp.
Does it need some special file in the root directory?
I`m happy about any help!
- emmmalAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 06:07 PM
PS: I tried also a form from another provider which I put also on the site, but that`s not the problem, I also had them separate, and both are not working.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 08:57 PM
Please be sure to add the form as per advice on this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/12-Adding-Form-to-an-iWeb-Page. Also, please make sure to re-upload the correct file to FTP and overwrite if prompted.
- lafundingAnswered on April 26, 2013 at 02:44 PM
I'm having the same problem. The page loads offline but doesnt work online. I have followed the instructions to a T. Did anyone figure out why it's not working Online?
- lafundingAnswered on April 26, 2013 at 03:05 PM
OK I found out what's going on. You must also upload the Scripts folder in from that iWeb publishes locally as well.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 26, 2013 at 04:01 PM
Glad to hear you've managed to sort this out. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to open a new thread. Thank you!