- webdesignrusAsked on February 20, 2013 at 11:27 PM
When navigating and selecting form templates only 8 templates appear on the screen although that template group ie "contact forms" might have 189 templates. Normally you would scroll down to view all the templtes.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 11:40 PM
You are much right
The issue happens in Firefox, it showed me around 16 in my case . Internet Explorer seems to be also slow, but loads the forms
However , it works OK in Google Chrome
Can you please tell what is the browser you are using to? In any case, I am forwarding this concern to our developers .
- webdesignrusAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 08:23 AMIt's not working with Chrome or Firefox running on windows XP. Hopes this
info helps.Let know when the issue is resolved
and I will test again.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 09:37 AM
Thanks for the additional information. We'll get back to you soon if we come up with updates from our developers.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 12:19 PM
Hello webdesignrus. I just checked this time using Firefox, Chrome, and IE8 and so far the page works fine on the said browsers. I was able to scroll down and load all forms. Are you still experiencing loading issues on your end? If so, can you try clearing your cache and then try visiting again?
- webdesignrusAnswered on March 04, 2013 at 05:24 AMHi Iiyam,
Chrome has just been upgraded on my computer and sight is now functional.
- davidpetroskiAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 08:32 PM
I cant get any templates to load from either template pate or the create new form- use template, it just says "loading" and nothing loads. Same in IE and firefox
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 27, 2013 at 08:35 PM
We apologize for the inconvinience caused.
Yes, the template gallery page seems to be not working at this time. We have informed already our administrators about this. It should be rectified the soonest time.