- HipHopInEnglishAsked on February 21, 2013 at 05:51 AM
My Upload form has been disabled as the Dropbox account associated with it was enaring capacity. I have since removed files from the Dropbox folder so that more can be submitted. However, my attempt at submitting via my form to test fails as the form has been disabled. Will my Account status refresh after JotForm checks Dropbox? If not, is there another way round this?
Many thanks, JoePage URL:
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on February 21, 2013 at 12:13 PM
Hello Joe, it seems there is nothing wrong with your forms or account. You can try reintegrating your Dropbox. Follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Dropbox Account
2. Click the small arrow near your name at the top right corner and click Settings
3. Go to My Apps tab.
4. Delete Jotform application by clicking the X on the far right.
5. Do the same with your Jotform by removing the integration. Open your form and click Setup & Embed.
6. Click Integrations and choose Dropbox then click "Remove Integration" button.
7. You can start reintegrating again your form to your Dropbox.
Try this and see if it removes the complication on Dropbox API. Please let me know if it does not work. Thank You!