- rasmussvindingAsked on February 21, 2013 at 08:03 AM
I can't seem to figure out where i can change the format/language in the time and date-fields.
When filling out the form - everything looks fine and fields are described in Danish - but when i recieve the result in my mailbox, times and days are written in english.
Is there an easy way to change this?
Thank you in advance
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 01:45 PM
Are you referring to the date fields in your form or the system or mail client date when recieving the email notifications? Like this one;
Your form date fields are all in Danish Language so I assume that you are referring with the date for your mail client, unfortunately, there's is no way you can change that on us. You will have to modify that on your email service provider.
- rasmussvindingAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 02:47 PM
No that wasn't what i meant :o)
I know that what happens on the mailserver is out of your hands :o)
I'll try to explain it better now that i've seen what actualy happens.
1. When i recieve the email on my applikation (e.g. Outlook) it seems to be "fine" allthough the weekday i missing as text and "only" date-numbers are shown. e.g, 21-02-2013
2. When looking at the response within the JotForm GUI online - the date-fields contains weekdays in text - but in english. e.g. Thursday, February, 2013. This is also in the mail if i forward the response from within JotForm GUI. (which seems logical enough given it's beeing forwarded "as is").
Is there a way to get the field data to be shown as is the original response-mail i recieve in my outlook-mailbox - but within the JotForm GUI
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 02:50 PM
For some reason, your images come out empty. Please kindly upload them using this link;
....and paste the link on your response.
We'll await for that, that would be very helpful.
- rasmussvindingAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 02:52 PM
Yup.. i saw that - that's why i edited the response and put in examples if the dates :o)
- rasmussvindingAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 02:55 PM
Here U go :o)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 03:12 PM
Thanks for the screenshot! :)
Unfortunately, that is not possible when recieving notifications. And that is how it looks like in Form Submissions page. Also, I don't think if there's a way for us to modify how we will recieved the format.
- rasmussvindingAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 03:16 PM
Okey.. no problem - at least now i know what happened. As long as the original submission looks fine in the customers email-client - it's all good :o)
Thanx for the fast replies -i'm pretty sure we'll be upgrading to a paid version within the next few days as JotForm seems to meet just about all our reqirements.
Thank you for a great product and have a good day :o)
- rasmussvindingAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 03:25 PM
By the way.. a bit off topic :o)
When i'm on the start-page "my forms" at JotForm it states that i've used 65 of 100 submissions.
But i've shared and "liked" and what else i could do to "earn" more monthly submisisons. And on the "Account"-page "Monthly usage" it shows up fine that i have used 65 of 170 avaliable submissions??
Will the start-page update at some point?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 04:12 PM
Our developers are already aware of this issue. I went ahead and manually reset your submissions counter.
- rasmussvindingAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 04:23 PM
Awesome... thanx a lot :o)