- kevin forestiAsked on March 22, 2011 at 08:42 AM
We would like to include various donation, event and ticket sales forms on our Medical Center website. Currently we have a simple checkout system through Authorize.net. I am interested in learning how a secure form can be created to collect payments using our existing Authorize.net account.
- allanftdAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 09:03 AM
Thank you for your interest in JotForm. For receiveing payments using Authorize.net in JotForm, you should find these links helpful:
If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 09:33 AM
Since you already have Authorize.net you can easily try it with a free JotForm account.
1. Create a JotForm account so that you have 10 secure submissions and 10 payment submissions on your account.
2. Create a new form and add an Authorize.net field to your form under Payment Tools toolbox. It will launch a wizard and ask you for Authorize.net API information. You can copy and paste this from your Authorize.net account.
3. Once you complete the form, open it securely by changing the URL from http:// to https://
4. Try it and if you like it add the form to your web site.
If you have any trouble with any of the steps please let us know and we will help you.