- TMRegionalsAsked on February 21, 2013 at 11:13 AM
On the form on the URL provided the long questions are wrapping as they should do on IE and FF, but on Chrome they don't wrap so readers can't see the full question.
Any ideas why and how to fix please?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Can you please post the exact jotform url of the form here?
- TMRegionalsAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 03:50 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 08:19 AM
Inject this codes to your form;
width: 650px !important;
- TMRegionalsAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 09:39 AM
OK, thanks. Have done that. No change yet but could be due to caching.
Will this have to be done for every form from now on?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 09:53 AM
I have checked your form and I was able to see that your form width is currently set to 690 wherein your website div width is set to 485px, Could you please try changing the width of your form from 690 to 485.
To do this please follow the step below:
1. Select Form and Style Tab
2. Click Label Width
3. Change the value from 690 to 485
If you are still having trouble, please let us know and we will find another solution.
- TMRegionalsAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 04:29 AM
Thanks, I have done that too and still no luck.
The words of the question appear to go over the dotted line where the width is set, but I can't see a way to make the text appear correctly within the selected width.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 07:35 AM
650px label width is too broad for your form. Try reducing it to 410px that should help. Example:
width: 410px !important;
Just edit the existing CSS injected to your form. Thank you!