- PurpleProffitAsked on March 22, 2011 at 09:12 AM
I produced for one of my clients a form, it's still a concept. You can see it on www.purpleprofit.com/e-Profile_WW.html
The submit and print button of the form is in Safari correct readable, but not in Firefox, even after I add an additional text bloc. So please tell me how to solve this problem.
- DanielGriffinAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 10:20 AM
I cannot see your form at all in Safari, so it looks like something is quite wrong. It looks like you have some nested iframes in this page. The outer iframe (id = widget0-frame) has it's height set to auto, and the inner iframe (the Jotform frame) has it's set to 7190px. Can you try the following? Either:
1. Explicitly set the height of widget0-frame to match the jotform frame.
2. Break your form up into sections by using page breaks. Page breaks can be found under Survey Tools in the form builder. This is probably the better option since it will allow you to make the form sections much smaller.
- PurpleProffitAnswered on March 30, 2011 at 03:55 AM
Hi forum,I finalized a form at: www.purpleprofit.com/e-Profile_WW.htmlI still have some questions:1) after finalizing I tried to fill out a form to check if it works properly. This is the text I get after clicking the submit button:Sorry! Only one entry is allowed. Multiple submissions are disabled for this form.2) the max upload for a document is 500KB, is that correct. It's difficult to let someone upload a photo or a video profile, or not??3) when I use a page break in my form I cannot print the hole form at the end. I am even not sure if the complete form is uploaded in JotformI hope you can help me to finalize this perfect Jotform product.Thanks,John Kuiper
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 01, 2011 at 09:40 PM
1. That happens because you may have set the form to not accept multiple submissions. You can change that by going to Setup & Embed > Preferences > Advanced Settings.
No check - accepts all submissions
Strict check - identifies a user by IP address. will not allow multiple submissions from the same IP address.
2. You can change your form's upload limit to any you'd like. Click your upload field and then click the Max File Size button on the toolbar.
There is only one way to have all parts of your form printed, and that is to remove the page breaks to make everything visible to the browser.
Hope you find this information useful. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.