- trish2meAsked on March 22, 2011 at 09:37 AM
I am setting up a marriage retreat reservation form and we have limited spaces available. Can you set a limit to reservations or set a cut off date?
- carolwebAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 10:17 AM
I would be interested to know if you can use a cut off date too on forms. Thanks
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 11:17 PM
This can be made possible using a web programming language such as PHP. However, as of now, this feature is not available through the Form Builder.
I will add this to our feature requests list, but I cannot give a timeframe as to when it will be implemented, if it will be implemented at all. We appreciate your input and we thank you for using Jotform.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 10:33 AM
This feature is on our todo list. Thanks.
- carolwebAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 10:54 AM
- vsdibericaAnswered on September 13, 2011 at 10:27 AM
+1 for that!!