pennpotterAnswered on May 26, 2019 03:48 AM
We integrated Jotform with Google sheets when we set up new form (2019 Summer Show...). It worked for a while but suddenly stopped sending submissions. Why? What happened? Jotform problem, Google problem, person problem?
Welvin Support Team LeadAnswered on May 26, 2019 08:31 AM
We're sorry for the issue.
We do not allow modifications to be made in the form fields as well as the Spreadsheet file connected in the form. If you have done this, that is causing the problem with your integration.
To clarify, here are the things you need to be cautious when integrating Google Spreadsheet:
1. You need to keep the header part of the spreadsheet file where the field labels are placed. Modifying any part of the header will break the integration.
2. You need to show all columns or rows. Our Spreadsheet integration does not support hiding columns and rows, so if you have hidden cells, you need to show them back.
3. You should not delete columns or rows in the spreadsheet file.
4. As much as possible, you should keep the spreadsheet file in the same folder where it is placed in your Google Drive folder. You can move the file, but it is not recommended.
5. When you need to edit submission, do it on the submissions page > edit feature instead of doing the changes in the spreadsheet directly.
Guide to edit submissions https://www.jotform.com/help/325-How-to-Edit-Submissions-Made-on-Your-Forms
You will have to re-integrate your form with Google Spreadsheet to fix the problem. The integration will give you a new spreadsheet file/link. Unfortunately, there is no way you can use the same file when re-integrating.
If you have not modified both form and the spreadsheet file, please let us know and share with us the current sheet so that we can check and try to troubleshoot it further. Please set the permission to read-only which is enough for us to see everything.
I hope that helps. I look forward to your reply.