- KaiaAsked on February 21, 2013 at 03:47 PM
I don't understand why this has happened, please re-enable my account. Thank you.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 04:31 PM
- KaiaAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 04:52 PM
Unfortunately i cannot view this form as it has been deactivated.. can you tell me which one it is? I can assure you whichever form is causing an issue that it is NOT for phishing scams. Every form I have created is to assist me in my design business.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 04:54 PM
The title of the form is [Imported Form] Frequently Asked Questions. This form is asking for username, email and password.
- KaiaAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 05:02 PM
oh oops! That was definitely a mistake! As you can see in my other thread I am trying to figure out how to import an existing form. However in the process of of trying to copy the url, and posting my question I accidentally copied the url from the jotform page where I was posting my question, and that's how that form got there. Not what i was going for obviously. I will be deleting that as soon as i get back in.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 05:05 PM
Your account is active again. Please make sure to remove the said form to avoid this from happening again.