- mwt108Asked on February 21, 2013 at 07:25 PM
It showed up fine on my site.
However, when I then made changes to the form on the Jotform site, and saved it, these changes are not reflected on the site.
I have cleared the caches, tried other browsers, etc.
What is the problem?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 08:00 PM
I did a clearance on your form's cache on our end. Can you please check again if the updated version of the embedded form is now reflecting on your website?
It will also help if you can share to us the URL of your website where we can also review on our end.
Inform us if the issue persists.
- mwt108Answered on February 21, 2013 at 08:01 PM
Clearing the form cache on your end worked!
Is there a way for me to do that myself?
- LiteSolarCorpAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 08:05 PM
I would like to clear my form's cache as well.. it is not being updated on jotform's form builder. The form is called IT Request Form. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 08:16 PM
Please try checking on your end again. Inform us if the issue persists.
- LiteSolarCorpAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 08:21 PM
still not updating :( my updates to the form are not showing when i hit see preview.
- mkgmtAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:38 PM
I am having the same problem. I have changed the information on my Event Registration form and saved it, but it is not updating on my form. here is the link to my website: http://memphisareascrapbookers.blogspot.com/2013/02/register-now-for-our-april-27th-12-hour.html
- pinoytechAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 03:13 AM
Try to change your form URL to http://www from http://form and see if the said issue still persist or not. I've also cleared your form cache on our end.
- marfoundationAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 03:27 AM
Hello there, I've been having the same problem for past two days.
By default my embed code has the "http://form"!!
Going live with a site www.marfoundation.com/site/donate
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 08:04 AM
I have cleared your forms cache as well. Please kindly check. You can also do the previous suggestions to change the form URL from http://form to http://www