- lindarAsked on March 22, 2011 at 12:04 PM
I ask because i am reading on Authorize.Net's site that the Weblink integration method is no longer fully supported. Is the integration method used by JotForm Weblink?
The recommended method is either Advanced Integration Method (AIM) or Simple Integration Method (SIM).
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 11:54 AM
JotForm uses Advanced Integration Method (AIM). The credit card information is collected on your form and sent to their API securely.
- lindarAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 04:51 PM
Great! That was the answer I was hoping for!
- alamaanahAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 05:28 PM
And is there a way to pass additional information to the API from the form?
For example, if I want to pass a text field that says Category to Authorize.net, how can I do so?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 25, 2011 at 01:08 AM
Does Authorize.net support custom fields like that?