- Alvarodo LaaAsked on February 22, 2013 at 11:03 AM
I'm very happy with Jotform but today i have created a form and i have opened it, but when i open the form appears me:Form not foundThis form is disabled.I have putted the form in "feedback mode" on my webaguacate.uni.me, if i put the form in "source mode" i can view it but if i put the form in "feedback mode" i can open the form but i can't see nothingPlease help me...Page URL:
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on February 22, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Hello Alvarodo, The problem is that your form uses http://www.jotformeu.com as the domain. To be able to solve this, please change jotformeu.com to jotform.com. That should work. I also found 2 suspended forms on your account. We don't allow login forms and similar forms that has password fields. Please delete them to avoid problems in the future.
I will also escalate this to our developers as this is probably a glitch in our system. For the meantime, I suggest to try the workaround I mentioned earlier. Thank You
- pinoytechAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 11:45 AM
- Alvarodo LaaAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 08:25 AMBut how i can create a form of "Login" without violate the terms of service?😓
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:45:47 -0500
Subject: Re: Please help...
- Alvarodo LaaAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 08:26 AMPlease reactivate my account😭
I need JotForm pleaseWill delete the forms that are violating the terms of service.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Your acount is already activated by one of my colleague but to prevent this from happening again, we urge you to remove all form fields that are asking for login details or username and password. We simply do not support this type of forms.
You may consider using CMS such as WordPress.org, Joomla and Drupal as they allow membership.