- neuhofelAsked on February 22, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Giving me this message on the first page no matter what - even when everything is filled and/or ZERO required items on the page? What to do? The only the I changed recently was adding the E-Signature to Page 5.
- neuhofelAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 01:32 PM
Thought it may be due to conflicts in my conditions, but I deleted them ALL and it is still occuring.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 01:37 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue with both a secure version of the form and a none secure version:
Even on the clone of your form, I was also able to reproduce the issue:
On my clone I removed the required fields on the first page, but it will still not let me move to the next page.
I am submitting this to our dev team for further investigation.
As soon as there are any news about this, they will update the thread.
- neuhofelAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 01:38 PM
I figured it out. It is the new E-SIGNATURE feature I added to Page 5. I removed it and it worked fine. Maybe the E-Signature doesn't recognize the page break(s) and thinks it's on Page 1? Hope you can get this fixed soon.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 01:56 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Our dev team will be looking at this issue and should update us as there are any news on the matter.
- JotForm SupportmdikiciAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 01:56 PM
It should work properly now, thanks for the feedback.
- neuhofelAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 02:24 PM
Thanks guys, but it still was giving me the error as of now. Maybe the update will take awhile to take effect? The new E-signature featured is an awesome addition to JotForm, so let's get this figured out!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 02:35 PM
Our apologies for this.
It seems the fix has not yet been published. Please stay tunned as our dev team will update you as soon as it is up and running.