- arch1011Asked on February 22, 2013 at 03:49 PM
I tried embedding my JotForm onto my WordPress page as a post. The form loads fine in all browsers except Internet Explorer. I already tried iFrame, Embed, Source and event WordPress codes, but nothing fixes the problem. Suggestions please?
- divertxAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 03:54 PM
- shuckleAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 03:54 PM
I use iFrame to get the forms to show in Internet Explorer. I checked the link you posted in IE10 and it was showing just like it was in FireFox.
- arch1011Answered on February 22, 2013 at 04:04 PM
Our company is currently upgrading our operating systems to Windows 7, most still run XP and IE10 is not an option. I need another fix to this problem....?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 04:33 PM
Good day! Your form iframe codes is;
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//www.jotform.us/form/30174849604154" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:952px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Only embed the codes highlighted in Yellow Color. Please try it and let us know if the problem will still persist.
- arch1011Answered on February 22, 2013 at 04:45 PM
Hi! It didn't work! What next...?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 04:56 PM
That seems to work on my end using IE9 (http://screencast.com/t/J4iZbXGc3A) but oh well, it's not working with IE8 and I think that's the main issue here.
I think that will work if you will set your IE8 to View all sites in Compatibility View;
1. Go to "Tools"
2. Find and Click "Compatibility View Settings"
3. A window will appear, check "Display all websites is compatibility view"
Let us know if still not working. If it works, please advice your colleague to do the same as it is the only way to resolved this.