- mhurrellAsked on February 22, 2013 at 03:59 PM
Everytime I update a form it doesn't update on the site..
Can you PLEASE fix this? It's your cache on your server and it messes up all the time., It's getting old and I'm about to change form providers.
- accactivitiesAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 04:24 PM
I'm having the same issue mhurrell! JotForm, please help!
- towser297Answered on February 22, 2013 at 04:52 PM
Try press control and f5 on the page in question. I had the same problem but this seemed to do the trick. I think its because your form is stored in cache until you reload the page the form is on.
- accactivitiesAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 04:56 PM
Tried it, didn't help on our end.
- osyrys14Answered on February 22, 2013 at 05:00 PM
Please try to log out of your account after saving your form and manually clearing your browsers cache, control f5 doesn't always clear it all. If that doesn't work, let us know and we can look into it further.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 05:34 PM
I cleared the form cache on JotForm side, please check again if the form is now updated on your website. We apologize for any inconvinience caused.
One sure way to prevent this replication delay due to cache issue is to alter your embedded form's URl to like this:
http://www.jotformpro.com/jsform/30335732793961 -- noticed the 'www', use it skip the CDN server and connect directly to JotForm servers.
Please try this change, and let us observe for a while if the issue still persist.
Keep us posted when you can.
Hi, it could been better if you had created your own post so we can check your form. In any case, I did a clearance on your form's cache also. Please check if all are sorted out now.
Inform us if you are still having issues.
- guest_22695180721050Answered on February 25, 2013 at 08:25 AMThat did not work.
Capital City Printing
3913 Todd Lane
Austin TX 78744
*** Please ask about banners, fliers, posters, brochures, post cards, canvas prints, fine art, business cards, T-Shirts, marketing materials, and any other printing needs you might have!
**** Capital City Printing is a one stop shop for all your printing needs!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 09:08 AM
@accactivities and @mhurrell
Please give it a try once more (I have cleared tha cache on your forms) and let us know if that worked!