- khaislushboxAsked on February 23, 2013 at 09:04 AM
I want to change my form URL from: http://form.jotform.me/form/30394582104450 to something more personalized, such as: http://form.jotform.me/form/MYSHOPNAME
How can I do that? Thank you, looking forward for your response.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 09:09 AM
We have three options for this:
- The first one is by changing the custom URL for your form so it will follow this URL format:
- The second option is to use custom domains for your form
- The last option is to embed the form on a blank HTML page hosted on your site so that it would appear that the form is hosted under your site's domain.
I hope this helps!