- Henning EngelundAsked on February 23, 2013 at 01:24 PM
does your service have the ability to to do something like:
dropdown box is a list of states
user chooses "Washington"
the next dropdown box then populates itself with names of citites in washington.
if city isnt listed, user can choose "other, and the city name not listed can be typed in.
something alont those lines
- moonzkieAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 02:19 PM
Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment. Conditions for Address field is limited to check whether it is empty or not. I will try to submit this to our feature request list and hopefully, our developers can integrate this in the future.
- glennleeAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 02:47 PM
Hi Henning Engelund,
In this example you have to populate the dropdown menus and set the conditions.
Here are the steps:
1. First, create the dropdowm menus and textboxes you need. In my example, I need five 3 dropdowns (State,Washington's City and Chicago's City) and 2 textboxes (Washington other city and Chicago other city).
Below picture show how to add choices to your drop down menu.
2. Click State field, then click Setup & Embed > Conditions
3.Condition wizard will show up. Choose Show / Hide a form field, then click next.
4.Then condition box will appear.
5. Do the conditions you may want, then click save.
6. Box with the list of conditions will appear. To add new condition click add new condition.
7. To show the other city.
I hope this helps you.