- COURTNEYORTIZAsked on February 23, 2013 at 09:40 PM
I am trying to make a form with no Labels as I will be adding the lables for each section once applied to my iweb website. However, the gap inbetween each space (name, email, message) is too large to my liking and i can't figure out how to shrink that dimension of the height so there is less space inbetween each, so it doesn't take up as much space on my website.
- glennleeAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Here are the steps to change the space inbetween each field.
1. Open your form to edit.
2. Click Setup & Embed > Preferences > Field Styles.
3. Edit Question Spacing , then input number of spacing you prefer.
I hope this helps you.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 23, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Please apply/follow Glenn's solution. If you need more assistance, do let us know.