- Scott ClarkAsked on February 24, 2013 at 02:24 PM
1. I'm developing a site for a client. Should I register the account with them or can I purchase a plan and then pass it on to the client later.
2. I need a multi-page form that a registered user to the site fills out and at the end adds payment information and then makes the payment and subits the form at the same time. Does your forms do that?
3. Were does the form information live? Will my client have access to the forms that have been subitted?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 24, 2013 at 03:20 PM
1. It really depends on your arrangement with your client. Please take note that whoever pays for the account, it is only appropriate that he/she owns the account.
2. Yes. You can add a payment field in your form (guide: Payment+Forms)
3. If you use the sub-users feature of your JotForm Account, the submissions data will be added to the owner of the form. So, it will be in the main account.
Please inform us if you have further inquiry.