- caguileraAsked on February 24, 2013 at 08:08 PM
- bellevuefineartAnswered on February 24, 2013 at 08:18 PM
The URL of what? Which URL do you want to copy?
- glennleeAnswered on February 24, 2013 at 08:30 PM
Here are the steps to copy url.
1. Open your form to edit.
2. Click Setup & Embed > Source Code > Embed Options.
3. Another box will appear named Embed Form Wizard.
I hope this helps you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 01:17 AM
In addition to what Glenn Lee have stated above, you can get the form URL (if this is what you mean) by clicking "Preview" button while editing your form or by;
- caguileraAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 08:34 AMI did it before but I forgot how, I copy the url of my only form I created and pasted to craigslist
Connected by MOTOBLUR™
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Are you still having trouble finding the form URL?