- ilsmonlineAsked on February 25, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I'm having trouble accessing the "My Account" page of Jotform. I'm able to log in and see my forms, but I'm not able to use that same user and password to be able to edit my profile. Please help.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Once you have logged in to your account, please share the following guide:
Once in your account section, you should be able to edit the settigns.
Please give that a try and let us know the results.
- ilsmonlineAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 01:57 PM
Thanks for getting back with me.
While logged on, I have been selecting the account link as suggested in the first picture. However, I never get to the second picture. I get the screen pictured below. When I put in the same info I used to log in moments earlier, it won't let me in. I don't get a wrong password notification or anything. It just stays there. I can either backspace and continue working on my forms or close my browser.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 02:18 PM
Can you please try to clear your browser cache and cookies (you will need to re-log into the site after that) to see if that makes any differences? Also, you can try to access your account settings using the following domains:
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- ilsmonlineAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 03:37 PM
Logging on to http://jotform.us solved it for me.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 04:11 PM
It is nice to know that. We will monitor the situation and fix the issue if it appears again.
Thank you for using our service.