- Mary BenderAsked on February 25, 2013 at 03:45 PM
Here is my form:
Here is the submission link sent by email:
New submission: Bridal Registry - Barreras- Rodgers Honeymoon
Link to submission results:
Please, what am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 05:04 PM
Are you saying that the link to the form's submission is not working? The one you put on the email notification.
I tried using the link you provided on your message, but there is a password. Can you temporarily removed the password for the shared submission link.
Will await for your response.
- springdaletravelAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Ok I removed the password.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 01:19 PM
For security purposes, we do not recommend sharing submissions link to anybody, to your users. Instead, create an Auto Responder so your user will receive what they have submitted into your form. If you want to send submissions to another recipient, use this guide: Send Form Emails to Multiple Recipients.
We also have the sub-account feature: http://www.jotform.com/myaccount/users
- springdaletravelAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 04:54 PM
I understand the security issue, but the link doesn't work for me or any of my other users. The link goes to the wrong form.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 07:19 PM
You have hyperlinked your form submissions link into another form submissions link? Please double check as I'm sure that's the reason why you keep getting another link when you click the correct link.