- jalyahsAsked on March 23, 2011 at 06:20 AM
I created a form that began with my company name and found when I was done that its title did not reflect its content. I moved the label that was used for the form name down to the bottom of the form, saved, and cloned the form. Unfortunately, this just created a form with same name prefaced with "clone of".
Is there any way I can change the name of this form?
I have not published this form.
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 07:53 AM
1. Open the form which you want to edit
2. Go to the left-top of your form, where the orange bar is
3. There you will see current nameof your form
4. Simply click on it to be able to edit it