- jdpotteryAsked on February 25, 2013 at 05:05 PM
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on February 25, 2013 at 05:46 PM
Can you please state the "Form URL" of the missing forms or atleast their titles so we can better chance of finding them. Thank You!.
- jdpotteryAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I have them linked to my facebook pages too. The submissions are also gone.
and the other one is http://www.jotform.com/?formID=11572840676
Thanks for replying
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Please do not delete the forms from your account. I have this thread forwarded to our Level 2 Support for further investigations on this matter.
I would like to know some more information;
1. When was the issue happen?
2. When was the last time you made changes into this forms?
3. When was the last time you received submissions for this forms?
- jdpotteryAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 10:55 AMIt happened a week or 2 ago I think
I made changes about the same time. I changed to a secure url partly I
About a week or so ago.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Thanks for that information, this thread is already forwarded to our Level 2 Support. We'll let you know if we come up with an idea or updates.
- JDAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 09:57 PMHi there,I would really like to resolve this issue. Is there anyone who can help me?
- moonzkieAnswered on March 02, 2013 at 11:30 PM
I have already updated our level 2 support with regards this.
As soon as we get any updates we will let you know.
Thank you for your patience.