- robertclark1Asked on March 23, 2011 at 07:37 AM
Re our form 3351157460 - Just tired to add a new show/hide field
Show / hide field does not work properly in this form IF you use field pre-population (via the URL that links to the form)
Works fine if you manually enter the field contents, or select from a drop down field, but it does not work if the field is pre populated.
Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?
The form is live, so I jave temporarily removed the offending fields.
- DanielGriffinAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 10:02 AM
I've just cloned your form and added a collapsible section, then prepopulated the email field using the url, like so:
- robertclark1Answered on March 23, 2011 at 10:41 AM
Here is an example URL which works just fine
Been using this type of link for ages with no problems
What I need to do is to have a new field which 'shows' when the term Ashford is entered inthe the doorStyle field by the URL
Can you make this work on your test version
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 12:49 PM
Unfortunately, this feature is not available in the functions of JotForm.
- robertclark1Answered on March 23, 2011 at 01:04 PM
Hi Liyam - I suspected as much.
Thanks for trying