- aklettnerAsked on February 25, 2013 at 08:07 PM
I created a simple form to collect information for payment via paypal or by personal check. The forms all worked fine in preview but when I embedded the code into a webpage the payment forms are not coming up. I am having a hard time figuring out what I am doing wrong. Help?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 09:40 PM
I just checked your site and I was able to either see the Paypal section or the Check section
Can you please let us know if you still need help?
- aklettnerAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 09:46 PM
I can see it fully in Chrome, but I cannot seem to get it to come up in IE.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 09:50 PM
Can you please clear your browser cache,? I used both and had no problem with that
- aklettnerAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 09:54 PM
I can also get it with Firefox on another computer but not in IE on that computer.
Still not working in IE for me.
I just see the top line which says PayPal or Personal Check.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Yes, you are correct, I am able to see the problem .
The only possibility I can think of while inspecting your page source code is that the current DOCTYPE declaration you have, might be the problem:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
I would suggest you to change it to the one below:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
Let me know if this help
- aklettnerAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 10:18 PM
I am lost on that, but I will ask the web host people for help with it.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 10:27 PM
Ok, let us know if you need more help