- CurtainCallYouthPlayersAsked on February 25, 2013 at 10:02 PM
The following error message shows up when I try to access my ticket selling form:
v8_build_source.js:49: ReferenceError: V8Config is not defined load ( V8Config.CACHEPATH + form_id + '.js' ); ^
I searched on this message and saw that someone recommended clearing the Chrome cache. That didn't help. I switched to a different computer and got the same mesage. Then I switched to Internet Explorer and got the same message.
Our show opens in a week and a half and I would appreciate any help to get this form back up and running.
- CurtainCallYouthPlayersAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 10:12 PM
I did more research and decided to remove the form and re-embed it. That fixed the problem. I would like to know why this happens and how to prevent it from happening in the future.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Our developers are very aware of this glitch which most likely happens when the form is viewed in Safari or IE So it's currently being taken care of.
The workaround for this is to open the form on Edit mode and re-save it.
Should you have more questions, let us know
- CurtainCallYouthPlayersAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Thank you for the information and for the workaround.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 09:00 AM
Problem has been solved,