- ma7159159Asked on February 26, 2013 at 05:14 AM
My form contains a file upload.
When I try to access the an attached file e get a http error 403 - forbidden. No matter if i'm signed in to jotform or if I try to access the file via the link provided in the notification message.
- MartinSAAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 05:33 AM
Currently this also happens to al uploaded images trough Jotform. I'll get an 403 error also and they don't show up in the forms.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 07:52 AM
I have cleared the cache on your forms. Please give that a try and let us know if the issue continues!
On my side, I testes and was able to reproduce the issue:
However, once I cleared the cache on your forms, I was able to download the files from your submissions page.
Please let us know if that helped!
- ma7159159Answered on February 26, 2013 at 08:00 AM
That worked, Thanks.
Can I clear the cache on my own?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 08:18 AM
Unfortunately, at this time you would need to request it to us.
However, we are working on a permanent solution.