- tangomanasAsked on February 26, 2013 at 05:43 AM
Your site is great!
I have couple forms linked to my website, and when form is completed, and thank you masage apears, its also comes with a scoll bar, wich is absolutely unnesesery.
How can I get rid off?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 08:14 AM
Good day! Please find the frameset that holds the embedded form and increase the height value from 625px to 660px or higher.
If you will increase the height value, you will get rid out of the scroll bars as seen on this image. That will also remove the scroll bars for the thank you message.
- tangomanasAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 04:18 AM
Hi, I tried that. Changes to 700, even 800.
Form looks nice, but thank you message stil get scroll bar.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 08:45 AM
One more thing is that your thank you message height attribute is set to 100%;
Please kindly adjust that to "px" attribute, example: 150px.
- tangomanasAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 09:32 AM
No luck :(
I tried to change that in HTML code - the same problem.
I tried to leave blank messge, without additional formating - the same.
I tried to leave default Thank you masage - the same.
I have 3 form, and all have the same problem. Frame is high but stil getting that svroll bar.
Sory to bother you with such small thing :(
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 09:49 AM
Can you please try embedding the form using IFRAME and in the IFRAME embed script, remove the code that is shown below?