- MetasuxAsked on February 26, 2013 at 06:13 AM
I've done a lot of things on the 'Get more submissions'-page and now I have a limit of 150 submissions.
But, when I try to open one of my forms, they say that I've reached out my submission limit.
I've looked on the 'usage'-page, and it says that I have a 150 submission limit not all of which are used. Can you please help me?
(Sorry for my bad English, I'm from the Netherlands.)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 08:23 AM
I have manually corrected your account usage and change the status to active. Your account should now be working fine again.
- MetasuxAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 08:34 AM
Thanks for helping me!
But now I have 50/100 submissions. I need to have 50/150?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 08:52 AM
Yes, I just reset your submissions counter to match your usage. I have this thread forwarded to our Level 2 Support for further checking about that matter. We'll let you know if they come with updates for this.
- MetasuxAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 09:37 AM
Okay, thanks for your help! :-)