- abdigitalAsked on February 26, 2013 at 06:27 AM
Hi guys, I have a text box titled "Client Age". Is it possible to set up a condition so that if someone enters an age less than 15 it shows additional fields?
- glennleeAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 06:58 AM
To accomplish what you have said, you need to use number on Quick tools.
Here are the steps.
1. Click Quick tools > use number.
Then add the additional field you want to show if client age is less than 15.
2. Click Setup & Embed > Conditions.
3. Conditions Wizard will appear. Choose Show / Hide a form field. Then click next.
4. Then set your conditions like this.
I hope this helps you.
- abdigitalAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 07:02 AM
Yup that worked! Thank you.
- glennleeAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 07:15 AM
I'm glad that worked. Please feel free to ask questions if you have to.