- PaulReesAsked on February 26, 2013 at 06:49 AM
I have forms set up but don't always remember to log in to check them which loses me potential business.
I have looked around the site and setings but cannot find how to get an e-mail alert when someone makes an enquiry. Is this possible?
- glennleeAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 07:12 AM
Please check your email notification settings.
Here are the steps.
1. Open your form to edit.
2. Click Setup > Embed > Notification
3. Compose Email box will appear.
Click Reply-To and Recipient Settings.
4. Provide Sender and Recipient Details box will appear.
Input your email address in Recipient E-mail, then click next.
5. To test if your email notification is working , click Test mail button.
I hope this helps you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 08:34 AM
You may also check this guide: Setting Up Email Notifications.