- njbatsAsked on February 26, 2013 at 11:45 AM
We have been working on multiple forms, making changes, and none of them will update after saving. All forms are embedded using the js script line.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 12:18 PM
I have fixed that from our end, please kindly check it again.
- njbatsAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 02:08 PM
This doesn't seem to be fixed. Please advise.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 02:45 PM
I have checked your website and was unable to replicate the issue you are having. Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
As you can see below, the form embedded in your website are similar with the form in our url.
Form From Your Website
Form from JotForm
- fsweeneyAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 02:48 PM
ha! yes that is what I say to my clients all the time too. I always refresh from server but regardless, it works now.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 03:59 PM
Feel free to contact us anytime if you need assistance with JotForm. Thank you!