- RonnieAsked on February 26, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Hello I use stripe as a my payment gateway and I have a few questions. I'm trying to build a wellness membership program for my business and I'm thinking about using your forms.
1. Can I create a membership form with your templates using stripe as my payment gateway
2. If I can use your templates, I'm not to fimilar with running a subscription with stripe. When someone cancels where do I go cancel their subscrition?
3. I don't see any membership templates in your gallery that will allow subscritions. Do you have a template that will be similar to what I'm looking for.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 02:16 PM
Yes you can create a membership form and use strpe as your payment gateway.
Secondly, regarding the subscribption cancellation in Stripe, it would be better to contact them on how this event is being handled as the cancellation of subscription is done on their system.
Lastly, you can check the link below which is a template or example of a member application form with payment integration.