- jdonahoeAsked on February 26, 2013 at 03:41 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 04:55 PM
When you create sub-account, the entered email will received an invation to sign-up with JotForm if the email address does not exist on JotForm. However if it does exist, he'd be able to get an email indicating the shared forms.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 04:56 PM
So, sub-account user will login the same way as a normal user. Thanks!
- PacificNorthwestUniversityAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 03:21 PM
Hi...we purchased 10 subaccounts. I have four folders created so far and have gave access to one folder to a user. Jotform sent her an email which she clicked on and she is not seeing any forms or folders. The folder I gave her access to has one form in it.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 06, 2013 at 03:45 PM
We will help you via your thread.
- MQQAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 09:54 AM
The user I registered did not receive the email and I cannot find where I can ask for it to be sent again...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 15, 2013 at 11:55 AM
You can removed the previously created sub-account and create again.
This should send the invite email once again.