- KTBOHNAsked on February 26, 2013 at 03:55 PM
The final question on my form is a very long sentence. It looks too bunched up over on the left hand side and I'd like to expand it horizontally to spread the text out and make it easier to read. I don't, however, want to change the width of the form as that setting is fine and is working just great.
When I try to 'expand' that one text-box, the actual text goes way off the right-hand side of the form and, on the live form at the actual URL, most of the text disappears off the right hand side - obviously I don't want that to happen.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 05:04 PM
Make that label aligned to top and inject the following CSS code to your form. Here's how:
1. To make it aligned to top, check this visual guide.
2. Inject this CSS. Guide: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes to your Form
width: 850px !important;
Just adjust the width 850px to your preference. Thanks!
- KTBOHNAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 05:22 PM
Brilliant! Completely solved my problem. Thanks a lot!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 26, 2013 at 07:21 PM
Glad to hear it. Thanks for using JotForm! :)