- godbiAsked on February 27, 2013 at 07:52 AM
My form is not being emailed to me.Page URL:
- gori-mathewAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 08:35 AM
I checked that form's recipient email address but it is not on the bounce list so that should work fine. If you aren't receiving submissions, I'd suggest to check that email spam filter settings or check its spam mailbox, notifications might ended there. Or, try changing your form notification's sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org, this should help. Follow this guide:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this:
- godbiAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 02:33 AMThank you for interest in our business available. Please click below and fill out completely our Electronic Nondisclosure form to receive further information. Once we review we will contact you to go over the business and get you the prospectus.
Have a blessed day.
GENERAL NON-DISCLOSURE AND CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT
Should you not be able to view the above page, please go to our web site forms button www. GoDBI.com or we have attached an NDA above. Thank you.