- layal2kAsked on February 27, 2013 at 12:24 PM
When I use 2 of the forms I created using Jotform the fields appear truncated on my website. I'm not sure if it's something in your script or settings in my html pages. I've tried toggling many of the settings on the page to no avail. Can someone tact a look?
The url: http://www.accageman.com/getaquote.html
Form used: AC Cage Man Quote
2nd url: http://www.accageman.com/contactus.html
Form used: AC Cage Man Contact Me
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 01:23 PM
That is because of the field positioning and label alignments of your forms. I would suggest you to bring down fields to each other and set labels to top.
Field Positioning or Moving a Form Field in a New Line:
Right-click a form field and click "Move to a new line" to get the form field to a new line.
Setting up the Label to Top:
1. Click the Form Field
2. Find and Click "Label Align"
3. Set to TOP
- layal2kAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 02:39 AMThanks! That worked.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 01, 2013 at 02:45 AM
You are always welcome! Feel free to ask again for any issues regarding your form(s).