- rebyaffeAsked on February 27, 2013 at 02:47 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 27, 2013 at 06:46 PM
To archive the form,
1. Go to My Forms and select your form
2. Click More button on top
3. Click on Archive option
As long as your account and the form is active you can re-use it anytime.
You can manually disable the form (the option is found in Archive also), to stop it from being use temporarily.
You can also assign an expiration date (see guide: How-to-Limit-Submissions-in-a-Form) to automatically disable the form on certain dates. Just change the date to re-activate it again.
Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- vinautomaticAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 05:53 PM
Does archiving a form stop the form from working on a website?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 22, 2013 at 06:01 PM
No. Disable the form instead to stop it from working. How to Change the Status of Forms